
I got a Zune for Christmas. Ok, yeah, so I already had an iPod, but considering I really want Apple to go away and have for years I am happy to be supporting Bill in a whole new way!
I got the brown version which looks like milk chocolate. I gotta say I love it so far. The coolest is that I signed up for the all-you-can-eat music subscription. for $14.99 per month you can download as much as you want. You will always be able to play them as long as you continue to subscribe. More Microsoft annuity money..hehe. But I like the idea as I can listen to them on my computer or on my Zune which is how I listen to music anyway.
I did manage to put a movie on my Zune also with the help of some downloadable programs from the net. These programs enabled me to rip a DVD and then scale it down to fit on the Zune. Looks perty cool! Now I want a nice case, a dock for charging, and a speaker system.
Talin
1 comment:
You want Apple to go away? Things I didn't know about you. Maybe it would help bring about world peace... or something like that though... hehehe.
Post a Comment