No pictures today. Thought I might post on a blah day for once.
Let's see. Had lots of plans today. Maeven got called up to the the Arratu group to do some work up there, so I decided to do some schoolwork, finish my binder (info to follow) play some PS3, work with my new astro-cam, etc.
So, I decided to clean up the kitchen first. And my drain backed up. So, I went to clean it out. Still backed up. Removed the plumbing. No problems. It was in the main plumbing under the house.
So I tried a plunger. No go. Tried some Drain-O. No go. Tried to snake it out with a big cable. No go. Went to the hardware store and bought a snake. No go. This is what I spent most of my day on.
For those of you who know me well, pretty much not many of you. I cannot let things like this go. They eat at me. Ask Maeven how many weekends I have ruined by trying to get a sound driver to work on my computer...or some such stupidity.
Well, I centered, grounded and tried to make an evening of it anyway. I went out and noticed Saturn was actually visible! So i plugged in my new astro-cam to my Vista laptop and guess what!?! It won't work on Vista. Screw it....where is that bottle of wine....
The wine should help me drown my sorrows while I blow away my laptop and load XP again...sigh. Damn you Microsoft! Damn you Phillips! Damn you plumbing! But thank the Gods there is wine in my life....B)
Talin
2 comments:
Is that wine with an h?
Yikes!! That's so weird that only one drain backed up if it's that far into your pipes. Hmm :(
As for Vista, I refused to touch it. Everything went downhill after NT, and that's saying something. But motion seconded on that wine!!
WillowRune
Post a Comment